Find Your Next Hire Now!
28-Day Web Posting
- Mobile: All Job News web postings are 100% mobile application ready
- Web: Your job is syndicated across our network of employment partner websites
- Citywide geotargeting $299
- Statewide geotargeting $699
Job Fair Booth
on the spot – all in just one day
- Qualified local job candidates
- Outstanding return on investment
- Extensive multi-media marketing
- Standard booth $899
- Sponsorship booth $1599
- Job Postings: Your jobs are syndicated to millions of visitors via unique media partnerships. Use our mobile-first design to reach a dramatically larger audience.
- Digital Recruitment Campaigns: DRCs provide guaranteed impressions to your job, while our ad ops team targets the best social, web, and mobile channels for your most challenging positions.
- Web Subscriptions: Subscriptions include unlimited postings for the length of your run. We also offer job wrapping to automate the posting process.
- Employer Branding: Your employer branded pages provide a rich graphic presentation and video capabilities.
Advisor Now >>
Job News USA is your one-stop recruitment solution in all forms of media across the United States including web, print, television, radio, billboards, job aggregators, social media and more.
- Digital Recruitment: Your company can post jobs on JobNewsUSA.com or Job News can provide a variety of custom targeted online advertising strategies to fit your recruitment needs.
- Job Fair Recruitment: In the course of just one day, you can meet candidates, interview them, and even hire them. A truly efficient way to staff your organization.
- Broadcast Recruitment: This is your most cost-effective opportunity to take advantage of our unique partnerships with the country’s top television, radio, billboard and streaming media providers.
- Print Recruitment: The Job News network of targeted distribution makes it a simple and cost-effective way to reach active job seekers any hour of the day, seven days a week.
News Products >>
A Few of Our Customers
You Know Them; We Love Them
Job News USA
Local Presence; National Reach
JobNewsUSA.com provides local multimedia recruitment advertising across the U.S. The company was founded in 1994, in Louisville, Kentucky. Today, we have physical sales office locations or regional service centers in 18+ U.S cities. Our focus is on connecting job seekers and employers through digital, broadcast, and print media offerings, as well as job fair events.
Job News job fairs are attended by over 100,000 job seekers annually, throughout 30+ U.S. markets.
Broadcast recruitment campaigns are placed through a network of over 2000 media partnerships throughout the country, including many of the largest radio and television channels in the country.
Job News and Jobs Weekly publications are localized to 20+ domestic markets, including Atlanta, Denver, Cincinnati, Nashville, South Florida, and Tampa. Monthly distribution is currently over 1,300,000 copies across over 14,000 distribution locations.Give Us a Try Today! >>